1. Sleep without limits – Wake up without the sound of an irritating alarm clock demanding you to wake up so as not to be late. Have the luxury of eating breakfast leisurely.
2. “Holidays & weekends, what are they?” – You don’t have to keep track of non-working days that much because you have a ‘flexible’ schedule. Weekdays and weekends seem to be very much the same.
3. Worry-free – Life is simply happy and carefree. No need to worry about complex projects, boring meetings, eye-straining reports, confusing databases and interaction with irate businesspeople.
4. Heavy traffic during rush hour is never a problem! You don’t have to battle with rushing passengers during 7AM and 6PM; and be stressed out in the long queue of passengers.
5. The word “domesticated” now applies to you. You learn to love HOME and spend quality time with family. For those who are helpful, household-chore-skills are thoroughly enhanced – doing the laundry, cooking, taking care of kids, etc.
6. Blissfully active social life. Great!
7. Knowledge Enhancement – A lot of time to read, practice your passion (like music, photography, etc.), and engage in sports.
8. Trips and Travels – Instead of being secluded in the four walls of the office, you can go for LONG getaways! Go to Palawan, Cebu, Bohol, or even out of the country without hassle!
9. Bountiful time for spiritual things – more time for personal research and bible studies, return visits and support to other publishers. No limits to the voluntary work!
10. More time to make blog entries like this. (haha)
Now, who says that bum life is boring? :D
P.S. When will I experience all these things again? Whew..
So to the bums out there, enjoy this period! ;)
To the working peeps, cheer up! Work has perks, too. (LOL)