Thursday, October 05, 2006

About Me

I am unique. I have always been and will always be.

I have simple joys. I laugh easily and have minimal expectations.

I am very transparent. You can easily see how I feel.

Being goal-oriented is one of my dominant traits. I set an aspiration and strive to attain it.

I am a planner. I want everything in order.

I love my family. I wouldn’t be the person that I am now if not for them.

I am patient. I can stay cool, calm and collected even when others are freaking out.

I cry easily.

I blush easily.

I love sleeping. Regularly, I sleep at least 8 hours a day. I don’t feel well if I stayed up late :p

I have an affinity for books, dogs, food (pasta, veggies, cheese, sinigang), technology and internet. Not necessarily in order.

Dislikes: Being taken for granted, Treachery and pretense, “Airheads “

No comments: