If it is adventure, great waters, romantic cruises and exhilarating views you are seeking, BOHOL has loads of it!
Being one of the best places in the Philippines I've been to, marvelous Bohol is truly a paradise!
Spots we visited:
* Baclayon Church and Museum (sa labas lang ako :P)
* Loboc River Cruise (eat-all-you-can lunch plus boat tour and festive dance) MY favorite!
* Man-made mahogany forest
* Chocolate Hills
* Hanging Bridge
* Dimaluan White Beach
* Panglao Island - perfect waters
* Bayoyoy the Dwarf
* Anislag waters
* Bohol Beach Club (where we stayed)
* Valencia Congregation, Kingdom Hall
Thanks to our very kind and hospitable host family :D
Daghang Salamat ;)
Buutan ka :D hehehehe
Location: Bohol, Philippines (Tagbilaran, Dimiao, Valencia, Panglao, Bilar, Loboc, and more)